I have a student who attended another school and received a PIN but did not apply. The student has now transferred to our school. Should I create a new PIN for them?

Categories: PIN Information

No, the student should apply using the original PIN from their previous school.

After the Ontario Student Record (OSR) is transferred to your school and the student has completed and submitted their application, you must complete the Student Transfer Between Schools form and email it to the OUAC.

Or, if the student is now attending another school within your board, you can change the MIDENT for the student on the Diploma Details tab using the Academic Information option in COLS.