I have a student who graduated from an out-of-province high school and will be taking fewer than six 4U/M courses. Which application should they use?

Categories: Application Process

Applicants who previously attended high school outside of Ontario and do not satisfy the 101 application requirements (regardless of the completion of high school in the other educational jurisdiction) must use the 105 application.

The out-of-province transcripts and any grades obtained at your high school should be forwarded directly to their university selections and not to the OUAC.