One of my students previously attended a high school outside of Ontario. They will take fewer than six 4U/M courses, so we instructed them to complete the 105 application. Can we still submit their grades to the OUAC electronically with the rest of our university-bound applicants?

Categories: Grades

No. All applicants currently attending an Ontario high school who completed a 105 application must send their transcripts, and any grades obtained from your school, directly to their university choices.