I have a student who will be attending high school in second semester. Should they apply using the 101 application or the 105 application?
Categories: Application Process
Applicants should use the 101 application if they meet all the following requirements:
- They are taking courses during the day at an Ontario high school (this includes students returning for second semester and graduated students returning to upgrade 1 or more courses).
- They have not, at some point, been out of high school for more than 7 consecutive months.
- They will have received or expect to receive their Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with six 4U/M courses at the end of the current year.
- They have not attended a postsecondary institution (college/university/career college).
- They are applying to the first year of an undergraduate degree program or diploma program at an Ontario university.
- They are under 21 years of age.
If they do not meet all these requirements, they should use the 105 application.